We sincerely invite you to the Seminar on New Visa Application Procedures for Chinese Business Travelers, Members of the German Chamber of Commerce, on March 23rd in Chongqing which will be held by the Consulate General of Germany Chengdu and the German Chamber of Commerce.
Effective from February 21st this year, the German Embassy in Beijing and all German Consulates in China have changed their external visa service provider for the Greater China region: VFS Global (formerly TLS contact). In order to provide all member companies with updated information about the new process, the membership visa benefits and to explain how and where member companies can apply for business visas to Germany, Ms. Melanie Freund from the Consulate General of Germany Chengdu and Mr. Xiaofei Wen, the Regional Director of the German Chamber of Commerce will present the new regulations and requirements for the guests. There will also be an opportunity for an one-on-one Q&A session.
Since the number of participants is limited, we operate on a first come, first serve basis (priority to members). For registration, please submit your completed application before March 20th, Wednesday.
This special seminar will introduce the following topics:
- Introduction of New Visa Service Provider VFS Global
- Overview of Visa & Consular Services of Consulate General of Germany Chengd
- Requirements to apply for a Schengen Visa
- Relevant regulations, deadlines and the time needed for an application
- Correct completion of the application form
- Common mistakes that might delay or even prevent the issuance of Visa
- Recent Simplifications and Trends
- Preferential policies for member companies of the German Chamber of Commerce
- Requirements for the certification of documents from member companies
德国驻中国使（领）馆将于2019年2月21日起在中国区域范围启用新的签证服务公司：VFS Global，为使会员企业了解签证申请新规和会员签证优待，我们邀请了来自德意志联邦共和国驻成都总领事馆的Melanie Freund女士与中国德国商会区域总监温小飞先生详细介绍签证新规，并就企业在申请签证时所遇到的问题进行一对一解答。
- 新的签证服务公司VFS Global介绍
Please REGISTER first in order to secure your ticket.
If you would like to process the payment by WeChat or Alipay please note in the registration and we will send you the QR code via Email..
Or you can choose to pay by bank transfer. Full payment by bank transfer should be made using the following reason for payment: “event21028”.
Please contact Ms. Yingyue Wang at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Introduction of New Visa Service Provider - Overview of Visa & Consular Services of the German General Consulate in Chengdu - Requirements to apply for a Schengen Visa Relevant regulations, deadlines and the time needed for an application - Correct completion of the application form - Common mistakes that might delay or even prevent the issuance of Visa
- Recent Simplifications and Trends - Preferential policies for member companies of the German Chamber of Commerce - Requirements for the certification of documents from member companies